• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pictures around and about the garden today

hannah C

Alpha Buck
hiya!
i got my photo head on today! so out i went into the gaden and sat around and waited! ive been playing with my settings to see wat they do! (pha! who needs a manual) :lol::lol:

enjoy!

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_00692.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

love how the hoverfly just passed by in this one!
IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_00182.jpg

IMG_00142.jpg

IMG_00132.jpg

IMG_00112.jpg

susan our resident squirrel comes by everyday and still trys to take the nuts even though there are lose ones left on top of the shed for her!
she's realy not scared and you cn stand right unnder the feeded whilst shes there!
IMG_00052.jpg

IMG_00042.jpg

jasmine does not aprrove!
IMG_0023.jpg

and steve isn't a fan either! lol:lol:
IMG_00073.jpg

They are great photos, wish I could be that handy with my camera!

Good to see the lovely Steve and Jasmine too :love:

They are great photos, wish I could be that handy with my camera!

Good to see the lovely Steve and Jasmine too :love:

hehehe! im not handy i point and shoot, play with the settings(no idea what they do) and shoot again and shee what the difference is! :roll:

steve and jas are still grumpy with me after having there mixy jabs yesterday!

Wow that's amazing - those pictures are great! The buns are so gorgeous too. I love the quality of the pictures. What camera do you use if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks,
Ambience xx

Wow that's amazing - those pictures are great! The buns are so gorgeous too. I love the quality of the pictures. What camera do you use if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks,
Ambience xx

i use a cannon powershot, SX20is, i dont know if that is good or bad, was a birthday present. i have an interest in photography but not the money to spend on lenses and stuff! so this one cant take extra lenses but has a good zoom! hahahaha novis here!

Back