• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Water bottle recommendations please :)

I noticed they did sell water bottles in tescos last week not cheap as the one you used though, i think they were about 3.50 they looked very sturdy infact i may get one for the piggies because im fed up with the leaks. xxx

I noticed they did sell water bottles in tescos last week not cheap as the one you used though, i think they were about 3.50 they looked very sturdy infact i may get one for the piggies because im fed up with the leaks. xxx

hmm will look out for them :D

I use the classic bottles and mine also leak like a dripping tap!

One of my hutches has a Ferplast bottle which doesn't leak at all... but the biggest they make is 500ml.

I use the classic bottles and mine also leak like a dripping tap!

One of my hutches has a Ferplast bottle which doesn't leak at all... but the biggest they make is 500ml.

yeahh they are sooo annoying :(, yeah I need bigger than that, my buns drink like theres no tomorow always have lol !

awwww your makin me blush :oops:, I'll have to go tell them hehe :D

I use a bowl because I got fed up of leaking and they prefered the bowl:p

Oooo your buns are my favourites tooo:D I remember when I first came to the forum you just had Angel, Buffy, Magic and Smokey I think and now you have 10:shock::love::love::love::love::love:
Can't wait for piccies!!!:love::love::love::love:

I use a bowl because I got fed up of leaking and they prefered the bowl:p

Oooo your buns are my favourites tooo:D I remember when I first came to the forum you just had Angel, Buffy, Magic and Smokey I think and now you have 10:shock::love::love::love::love::love:
Can't wait for piccies!!!:love::love::love::love:

yeah I think I might try them with bowls again :D, aww thank you :D, yeah I know :shock:, I sit sometimes & wonder how ON EARTH did we end up with so many, lol, but I wouldn't change them for the world :love::love:, they get treated better than me in this house haha

Back