• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Lymington Rescue Piggies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you will have followed the rescue of a huge number of rabbits and pigs
Well we are so full we could not offer places to any of the rabbits but, thanks to Ange, we could offer to take 6 pigs

So yesterday 6 , probably pregnant, suffering from mites, absolutely terrified but very pretty pigs settled in.

On Ange's suggestion we have named them after rivers so meet

Shannon

Shannon.jpg

Tamar

Tamar.jpg

Maun

Maun.jpg

Carron

Carron.jpg

Liffey

Liffey.jpg

and lastly Tavy..the cavy!:D

Tavy.jpg

they will be staying with us for quite a while until they are mite free, have given birth..or not...and built their confidence

Bless them!! Hope they recover from mites and if they are preggy hope their little piggies are all healthy!!

can i have them all? :love::love::love:
other than giving ivermectin do you do anything else for mites?treating mine at the minute

Beautiful piggies! Awww I would want to take them all home! Lovely little ladies, hope they settle and recover quickly.

Although they are very nervous, they all have very good appetites. They are eating me out of house & home:). Even approaching the food bowl takes courage but once one starts they decend like little locusts:lol:.

Friday is going to be bath day as they are all a bit whiffy, it should also help with their mite problem and make them feel a bit more comfortable although the bath itself is going to be interesting.

I'm sure given time to adjust and get over any possible pregnancy they will make super pets, all very pretty piggies.

What beautiful girls but especially Carron and Liffey :love::love::love: (wanders off to consider fitting in a foursome of gorgeous piggys....:oops:)

Just to say the very pretty and lucky Carron has a reserve on her already from someone who is willing to wait until she is fit and well and recovered from her pregnancy :D

and Gaynor..your two can be with you early next week..how far down M1 can you travel in an evening...Donnington services, junction 23a any good?

Yet again Jill, more gorgeous piggies.

Fancy calling one Carron ... where you trying to tempt me :lol: (it sounds similar enough to mine doesn't it)

Mind you, my brother used to live by the river Tamar in Australia ...

Just to stress, these piggies will not be going anywhere for some weeks .
The two people who have expressed interest are both willing to wait.
Want people to be assured they will be fully fit and over any pregnancies before we let them leave.

At present they are being very well care for at Auntie Ange's:D

Well done Aunti Ange, look forward to seeing you on Saturday :D

I believe you have some bunnies though Jill who are ready and looking for homes NOW! :shock::shock::lol:

Back