• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What the fashionable rabbit is wearing this season

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_2477-1.jpg

IMG_2478-1.jpg

IMG_2479-1.jpg

The fashionable rabbit (couple) are wearing . . . padlock on their run and a bolt and shutters on their hutch!! (the round bunny entrance hole is shut up at night and the cut away bunny shape can also be closed with another shutter!). The fashionable bun is also modelling concrete slabs and the ultra fashionable have electric fencing . . . but thats just bling!!

Good thread!

Mine are also wearing padlocks and bolts and will soon have shutters (a bit late following the trend for these!)

my bunnies are ahead of the trend for padlocks and bolts! they've had them scince may :lol: might have to sort some shutters out :)

Mine are now only outdoors if I can be with them, they have the same big hutch but they come indoors to their indoor cages whilst its dark.

I do NOT intend them to be worn inside the fox!

The electric fencing is on my Christmas wish list.

:lol: mine are sporting bricks, mortar and double glazed windows with locks!! :lol: If they were outside they would definately have electric fencing all around and over the roof!!

Back