• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introduce my rabbits

Amatjuh

Young Bun
Hi I'm new on this forum and I want to show you my rabbits :D

This is Pico (buck)
th_IMG_0981.jpg

th_IMG_1154.jpg

th_IMG_1157.jpg

Pico lives together with his girl Svennie
th_IMG_1150.jpg

th_IMG_0029.jpg

th_IMG_1141.jpg

th_IMG_0999.jpg

th_IMG_0038.jpg

Then I have Moffel en Toet, the 2 females who live together.

This is Toet
th_IMG_1088.jpg

th_IMG_1073.jpg

And this is Moffel
th_IMG_0991.jpg

together
th_IMG_1083.jpg

th_IMG_0921.jpg

th_IMG_0882.jpg

th_IMG_0849.jpg

th_IMG_0799.jpg

I have to say, these are old pictures. They have lost weight and are in better shape now :D

Thank you!
They make me very happy, I just have to look at their cute faces and I have a smile on my face :D

Some more information:
Pico is 2 years old and I adopted him.
Svennie is 1 year old.
Moffel and Toet are almost 2 years old.
Svennie, Moffel and Toet I bought in an animal store (or how do you call it?) I know better now, I would never ever buy a rabbit again in a store. You don't know anything about their parents and diseases. But they are now with me and I can't live without them :love:
They al have been castrated.

:love: They're all beautiful! They look lovely and clean and well cared for. :wave:

I think I particulary like Toet - she has such pretty markings. :love:

Thanks!
I want the best there is for my buns. They are getting Bunny basics/T pellets, vegetables, a lot of hay, fresh water and the most important is that they have each other, they don't sit alone in a cage. They have enough space, but I want them to have more space. But the garden is to small. We are planning to move within 2 years, so then the are getting more space to run.

I have vacation now, so one of these days I'm going to make new pictures. Then you can see that they are better in shape now :D

Back