• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for our little Dave please.

capel

Warren Veteran
He was his normal skittish self yesterday and fine when he went back to the hutch at 8pm, but this morning he wasn't waiting impatiently for his pellets. He just stayed hunched up in his hay box, and nothing tempted him to eat. He felt a bit cold despite being in a very cosy hutch, so I whipped him up to the vet pretty smartish. Poor wee thing needs a dental and is in having it done at the moment. Oddly enough we've been expecting some problems with his teeth because of his shattered cheekbone, but the problem is with the other side today. Vet says she'll take the opportunity while he's under GA to have a good rootle round his "bad" side and check all's well there.

Oh no poor little boy will have everything crossed for him. I know he never really ate much hay or veg at the rspca so fingers crossed its just poor diet and will sort itself out. Let me know if I can help - have you got enough snugglesafes?

Only just seen this, sending lots of positive vibes to little Dave xx

Is there anything you need for him? Snugglesafe, small cage, critical care etc?

Hi..sorry for the late reply, but I didn't collect him till 5.30. He's fine. They discovered some bad spikes on his molars on both sides, but vet reckons that his jaw alignment isn't too bad considering his injury. He recovered very quickly from the GA (perhaps we should have named him Superbun, or Teflon!!)He's eating etc and is snuggled safely in his hutch with Bunty. He is a great hay and veg eater now Kath so hopefully he won't need too many dentals. Thanks to everyone for the vibes..they certainly helped me!!! lol

Hi..sorry for the late reply, but I didn't collect him till 5.30. He's fine. They discovered some bad spikes on his molars on both sides, but vet reckons that his jaw alignment isn't too bad considering his injury. He recovered very quickly from the GA (perhaps we should have named him Superbun, or Teflon!!)He's eating etc and is snuggled safely in his hutch with Bunty. He is a great hay and veg eater now Kath so hopefully he won't need too many dentals. Thanks to everyone for the vibes..they certainly helped me!!! lol

Thats brilliant :D

Back