• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola and Peter at their new home

bunsterfied

Alpha Buck
LolaandPeter.jpg

mmmmapplesticks.jpg

Wire mesh on the run is way too flimsy, have ordered some more from Screwfix, hope my DIY skills are up to the simple tast of adding another layer(they are only in the run daytimes but you never know...)

I THINK they are settling in ok, poor Lola is having a major moult, she is surrounded by clouds of fluff when she moves around. Could the stress of moving be a factor? They are quiet during the day, and get most active at night (normal I'm supposing) but I have to lock them into their hutch at about 1 am so I miss their best time.

What a handsome pair. :love::love: Yes, it is a pity us poor hoomans miss out on some of our bunnies most ative time. :( I must try my lad with an egg-box, though I have a feeling he might eat the box rather than the hay. :roll::roll:

It's nice to get to see a happy ending! :love:

It's great that you've joined the forum - if you stick around you'll learn lots of stuff. Not all of which will be rabbit related :lol:

xxx

Back