• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

having a number of bunnies ...

Fran G

Young Bun
I only have 2 bunnies and they will never bond ...
but i still have to ask the question, can yo bond more then 2 rabbits????

I have been nosying about the site and seen a few pictures of 3 rabbits together, i even seen a whole group just now!!!!

Is this possible or are they all just in a large area playing ...

I hope this makes sense

fran x x

I only have 2 bunnies and they will never bond ...
but i still have to ask the question, can yo bond more then 2 rabbits????

I have been nosying about the site and seen a few pictures of 3 rabbits together, i even seen a whole group just now!!!!

Is this possible or are they all just in a large area playing ...

I hope this makes sense

fran x x

Why do you say they will never bond?

I have a trio and I've seen a few larger groups on here.

what's made you give up on bonding your pair?

I currently have a trio and I did have a six at one time. I love seeing buns in large groups, provided they have sufficient space to get away from each other if they feel like it. My three are generally huddled together but sometimes they are in a two and a one and occasionally they are all in separate parts of the hutch/run.

I've read that with a three somebun can be left out but that has never been the case with my three. I have a Mum, daughter and totally unrelated elderly male.

I have a trio and several pairs. I'm tempted to bond into bigger groups but my boarding place wouldn't have anywhere big enough to accomodate large groups.

Somewhere here has about 9 bonded. I think she may have something to do with fat fluffs. There is a fab piccy somewhere of a garden full of bunnies. That's what I want.

I have a trio and several pairs. I'm tempted to bond into bigger groups but my boarding place wouldn't have anywhere big enough to accomodate large groups.

Somewhere here has about 9 bonded. I think she may have something to do with fat fluffs. There is a fab piccy somewhere of a garden full of bunnies. That's what I want.

Tinsel has a massive group of buns....and Hetty has a group of 7 (of which there ahve been no piccies :censored: )

Back