• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My visit to the vets

natalie84

Warren Scout
Just took my mini lop Bella to the vets to be spayed and it turns out she's a he! Need to think of a new name i think! I can't believe i didn't even realise! :?

Just took my mini lop Bella to the vets to be spayed and it turns out she's a he! Need to think of a new name i think! I can't believe i didn't even realise! :?

I had that with my sunny. I called him summer to start with :) Just amended so it wasn't such a shock to use.

Maybe call him something beginning with a b? and similar syllables- so billy, benny or something.

Hope you get a name you like,

Ambience xx

Can we get a description or photo of your bunny to help with thinking of a name. Something beginning with a B would help you cope with the change better, perhaps. :?

I know its not a b name but you could call him Allen/Alan, it means hansom which relates to the name Bella which means beautiful

Back