• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheeky Monkey

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Nutmeg's exploring on the ottoman. Lately she's taken to putting her front two legs on my leg when I sit here on the computer. Just now she jumped onto my lap. "Aw" I thought, "how cute". But oh no, she didn't want to see me. She wanted to get on the desk. :roll: She's also taken to knocking all my photos off the windowsill lately so she can sit up there.

Nutmeg's exploring on the ottoman. Lately she's taken to putting her front two legs on my leg when I sit here on the computer. Just now she jumped onto my lap. "Aw" I thought, "how cute". But oh no, she didn't want to see me. She wanted to get on the desk. :roll: She's also taken to knocking all my photos off the windowsill lately so she can sit up there.

She's a "Cabbit" (cross between a cat and a rabbit) :lol:

Photo please!!!:D

She's gone all sleepy now so not sure I'm going to get any photos. :( She might try again this evening when she's a bit more active again.

Here we are, pictures!!

_IGP8744-vi.jpg

_IGP8746-vi.jpg

_IGP8747-vi.jpg

And this is them on the ottoman yesterday.

_IGP8733-vi.jpg

_IGP8739-vi.jpg

Awww:love::love::love: I bet your neighbours do a double take! :lol:

It's quite quiet here but I have in the past had people say about Mischa who used to like sitting on the windowsill when they were in here. :lol:

Oh and I am getting a net curtain. Am waiting on Paul Simon's. :evil:

It's quite quiet here but I have in the past had people say about Mischa who used to like sitting on the windowsill when they were in here. :lol:

Oh and I am getting a net curtain. Am waiting on Paul Simon's. :evil:

You love your retail store problems, don't pretend now Schuette :)

ETA: :love::love::love: Nutmeg!

:lol::lol: Castiel loves to sit on my tiny end table. He fell off it yesterday though

Mischa and Mini get on my bedside table. :lol:

Smudge got up there earlier. And Nutmeg too when there was some children out there. None of them noticed her though!!

Soooo gorgeous! :love::love:

I give your net curtain about a day before Netmeg decides to "modify" it :lol::lol:

OK, Bunny-Cat Part 2

Smudge has now decided to join in.

"Do I look like a cat? Do I? Do I?"
_IGP8750-vi.jpg

"Hmm, what are the neighbours up to?"
_IGP8752-vi.jpg

Back