• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cauliflour

What do your buns think about cauliflour

• Love it

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • Hate it

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Have never tried it

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't voted because... mine like the leaves but arn't fussed by the florets. They don't get the florets usually anyway cos we eats them. :lol:

I haven't voted because... mine like the leaves but arn't fussed by the florets. They don't get the florets usually anyway cos we eats them. :lol:

Same :) although occasionally they do get the florets....but they are mad for the leaves!!

I haven't voted, because Spenser only gets a small amount about once a week, when we happen to be having it with dinner! It always goes, but is usually left until last, like carrot. I'm actually thinking of giving it to him more often, as most of the veg he likes is too high in calcium for regular feeding. :wave:

My two foster buns go bonkers for the florets AND the leaves.

Maybe I just starve them.... :roll::roll::lol:

My two foster buns go bonkers for the florets AND the leaves.

Maybe I just starve them.... :roll::roll::lol:

You? Starve them? :lol: I don't think so...its probably you who have starved from looking after them so much! :wave:

I didnt know they could even have the florets, only the leaves. We don't eat it, so i've never given it to Biscuit, maybe i'll buy one this week and see waht he thinks.

Turned his nose up at Courgette :roll::lol:

You? Starve them? :lol: I don't think so...its probably you who have starved from looking after them so much! :wave:

I didnt know they could even have the florets, only the leaves. We don't eat it, so i've never given it to Biscuit, maybe i'll buy one this week and see waht he thinks.

Turned his nose up at Courgette :roll::lol:

:lol::lol: Sadly there's little chance of me looking starved, just started yet another weight loss campaign :roll: *sighs*. More rolls than a bakery right now :lol:

I only buy cauli for the buns really :oops: but Aldi's are v inexpensive and nice quality or the veg lady at the car boot + she often gives me a "bunny bag" (bag full of leaves & offcuts) too :D:D No my two don't like courgette either, yuk :p

The look I got from my rabbit when I offered courgette (we had a glut in the garden too!) ... I do remember someone on the Forum lamenting the loss of some courgettes to a bun. :lol::lol:

Back