• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bubble and Squeaks Very Big Adventure

flopsybunn

Young Bun
Yesterday I didn't quite close the gate to the bunnies run, so Squeaky thought it was a very good idea to startle me when I looked out of my window to see Miss Diva (Squeak) jumping across our garden like she was at The Horse Of The Year Show! Of course on seeing the fun to be had in the Big Garden, Bubbles followed whereupon she also put on an impressive "floor show"

As it was a sunny day my husband and I watched these two "show offs" from our garden chairs. After a while of much leaping and speeding across our garden we finally coaxed them both back into their run, where they sat eagerly awaiting the gate to swing open again so they could explore the Big Garden properly.

Fast forward to today and they have been playing in the garden all day doing the most amazing (well we think so) bunny gymnastics. Fortunately I was well enough to sit outside for an hour to enjoy Bubble and Squeak showing me just how happy they are living with us. A true testament that if you are able to invest time, love and care into a discarded pets life, the rewards are priceless.

Awww they must be so happy and contented to have found such a lovely new home and mummy and daddy. xxxxx

Back