• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FERN AND SOOTY ...again !

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2005_0110SEPTEMBER20100001.jpg

2005_0110SEPTEMBER20100004.jpg

Fern

2005_0110SEPTEMBER20100006.jpg

2005_0110SEPTEMBER20100003.jpg

sooty

2005_0110SEPTEMBER20100002.jpg

and together ... :love:

it seems like it bothers me more then them that we cant find them a home ... :roll:

They do look happy and content, but I can understand why you must get frustrated when lovely bunnies get overlooked. :( If I ever get the chance to have another rabbit I will make a point of choosing an overlooked one. :wave:

They do look happy and content, but I can understand why you must get frustrated when lovely bunnies get overlooked. :( If I ever get the chance to have another rabbit I will make a point of choosing an overlooked one. :wave:

they are happy when in the run ...but hate being shut in a hutch .. unfortunatly here they have to share run time with the other rescues :(

Oh if only! I so wish I could take these two home, they deserve a good home just as much as any other bun in a rescue! if I didn't have parents to persuade I'd have them in a heart beat! I reAlly really really wish I could take these two home, if only parents weren't so stubborn:( :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

They'd make a perfect pair for me as I love black bunnies and agoutis too. Alas I have no room at my flat.:cry:

Angie is there anyway you could switch them into a bottom hutch and then maybe just buy or make a collapsible run for them that you could attach to the hutch during the day so they can come out like a hutch run combo , then it could be collapsed during the night and put to the side of the hutch?

Angie is there anyway you could switch them into a bottom hutch and then maybe just buy or make a collapsible run for them that you could attach to the hutch during the day so they can come out like a hutch run combo , then it could be collapsed during the night and put to the side of the hutch?

i had considered this lynne ...but im not too confident about attaching makeshift runs ... im scared of them getting out :roll:

i had considered this lynne ...but im not too confident about attaching makeshift runs ... im scared of them getting out :roll:

If you put clips every 4-6 inches up the side to attach it to the hutch they shouldn't do as long as the gaps between clips are smaller than the buns:D, Or how about just a collapsible run on your grass in front of their hutch for during the day for them to be out in, although I suppose you dont know yet if they are diggers and need to be on concrete.

If you put clips every 4-6 inches up the side to attach it to the hutch they shouldn't do as long as the gaps between clips are smaller than the buns:D, Or how about just a collapsible run on your grass in front of their hutch for during the day for them to be out in, although I suppose you dont know yet if they are diggers and need to be on concrete.

fern digs:roll:

Back