• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish us luck!! Radish gets freerange tonight u/d morning result

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
We are giving Radish freerange of the downstairs tonight for the firsttime ever. It's a trial run to see how much of a mess she makes. :lol:

She was given freerange when we were doing the garden earlier for at least 3-4 hours and didn't seem to make too much of a mess. So fingers crossed.

All wires and books are being protected by the pen she normally has attached to her dog crate.

Last edited:
It went well. The only thing she kept doing was going behind the door to chew the skirting board. I put boxes behind the door to try and stop her but she had just shoved them out of the way. Suggestions for preventing chewing behind the door much appreciated.

She also left a caeco skid Mark on a cream chair :oops: but that's my fault cause I forgot to put her towel on the chair.

Unfortunately because I'm not able to check on her at lunch today and will be late home tonight she had to go back to dog crate and pen but hopefully can freerange again overnight and tomorrow.

Last edited:
Sounds relatively uneventful...wish i could do this, but Biscuit's too good at jumping and can jump over pen panels!

Yay for Radish :)

She has been really bad so far tonight and eroded my trust in her to roam unsupervised. One of our Ikea Poang chairs now has a big hole in it where she has chewed it :roll:

She has been really bad so far tonight and eroded my trust in her to roam unsupervised. One of our Ikea Poang chairs now has a big hole in it where she has chewed it :roll:

We have a black fabric sofa from argos in our bedroom, in our old flat Dawn had freeroam and there actually a pannel of fabric missing from the bottom :lol:

Back