• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My four moth eaten buns!!!! Joey, Tinkerbell, Teddy and Dreamer.

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Look, therez mum.... 'as she got any tweets??? Go see!!!

IMG_5229copy.jpg

IMG_5230copy.jpg

Well were iz our tweets?

IMG_5250copy.jpg

Humph she aint got any... we're off

IMG_5231copy.jpg

What do you mean I look very scruffy?:?

IMG_5252copy.jpg

You come out 'ere wiv no tweetys and then tells us we iz scruffy? Go look in da mirror.... we iz not amused at all

IMG_5240copy.jpg

us bunnies gotta stick togevers

IMG_5239copy.jpg

Oh you came out ere for nice piccies aye? ....

IMG_5284copy.jpg

Well av some of dis bluurrrgghhhhh :shock:

IMG_5285copy.jpg

ok well you can az one binky...

IMG_5232copy.jpg

time for nom noms

IMG_5269copy.jpg

IMG_5290copy.jpg

IMG_5292copy.jpg

IMG_5293copy.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful buns - wish I could have four! I do like a bit of cheek in a bunny, and I get plenty of it from my lad, bless him. :lol::lol: Was Dreamer a Honeybunny - I've got the greetings cards and think I recognise him?

I'm so glad I got to meet them in the fur. I especially loved Teddy. He is just so squishy:love:

One day, when I move and have a bigger garden, I am going to have a wonderful set up like you have - and also well behaved bunnies that come in at night so they can free range. If I let mine out in the garden it takes me a very long time to catch them and I get scratched in the process by my brambles.

Your four are gorgeous Lara - so friendly and snuggly.

They are gorgeous! However you are a terrible bunny mummy going with no treeties. Shame on you!!! ;)

I have never really noticed the colours in Dreamer's coat before, is he moulting, Or is he always like that? :love:

They are gorgeous! However you are a terrible bunny mummy going with no treeties. Shame on you!!! ;)

I have never really noticed the colours in Dreamer's coat before, is he moulting, Or is he always like that? :love:

I know im a terrible bunny mummy!

He's moulting so is very patchy!! :lol:

Fabulous action packed photos; as always a delight to see. Even better now I've met them in the flesh..........:D

Back