• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraising Raffle - Rabbit and Guinea Pig Prizes!! WINNERS Post 15!

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
We are holding a 'Rabbit and Guinea Pig Open Day' at Aldridge Community Centre on 25th September 2010. Info can be found here: http://www.rspca-walsall.org.uk/page11.html

All money raised from this raffle will be used for rabbits and guinea pigs in our care :) We are a self funded and independent RSPCA branch and our branch is run entirely by volunteers.

Tickets are £1 a strip and ticket sales on the forum will end at 10pm on Friday 24th September. Tickets will also be sold at the event on the day, and the draw will take place at 4.25pm ish at the event. I will update RU as soon as im home :D

Tickets are also been sold on the guinea pig forum (the sister site to RU) :)

1st Prize:
raffleprize1.jpg

Parcel includes:
Oat, wheat and barley hay
Premium timothy hay
Hay manager
Oxbow simple rewards timothy treats
Jingle ball
Naturals gnaw stone
Naturals Dandelion delight
Bunny Rock 'n' Roller Toy.

2nd Prize:
raffleprize2.jpg

Parcel includes:
Naturals Ginkgo plus
Naturals Fenugreek crunchies
Pampered Piggies tunnel
Jingle Ball
Naturals gnaw stone
Oxbow simple rewards timothy treats

Tickets are £1 a strip. Payment either via paypal or cheque. Please PM me for paypal details or an address to post payment too. I will get a trustee to confirm all money has been given to our RSPCA branch :)

:wave:

Last edited:
Ok, this is now closed :) Thank you to all who have taken part. Its the big day tomorrow! Please call in and see us if your local :D I will update the thread with winners as soon as i can tomorrow evening xx

Ok, so we have a winner on RU :D

Jenzel5 won first prize, could you please PM me your address hun :wave:

2nd Prize went to a Guinea Pig forum member. Thanks to all who entered we raised £49 in total :) xxx

YAY! Dudley and Lucy will be so happy. I will be saving it for when they bond as they will need new toys and things!
Hope the open day went well and lots of money was raised! :wave:

Back