• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bleugh, That Tenth Pint of Carrot Beer was a Mistake........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
................poor Danny !!

009-19.jpg

Goodness, he does look a bit hungover, bless him. :love: Does he have dark eyes - that is quite unusual in a white bunny? Sorry to be nosey, but what is he sitting on? I'd like to get some carpet-type stuff for the winter but am anxious that Spenser might swallow fibres of the material.

Goodness, he does look a bit hungover, bless him. :love: Does he have dark eyes - that is quite unusual in a white bunny? Sorry to be nosey, but what is he sitting on? I'd like to get some carpet-type stuff for the winter but am anxious that Spenser might swallow fibres of the material.

Yes, he's a Blue Eyed White.

He is sitting on a Sainsburys washable Mat !!

Yes, he's a Blue Eyed White.

He is sitting on a Sainsburys washable Mat !!

Thanks - I'll look out for one or two. :) I do want Spenser to be cosy in the winter, and the silly boy insists on sleeping at the door of his hutch, not in his bedroom. :roll::roll: I hope Danny learns his lesson about too much carrot beer. ;)

Back