• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new evening game for the bunny boys is...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
.... 'hunt the pellet'! The Boys now like me to scatter some of their pellet ration over the floor in the aviary, and they hunt around for them - doesn't take them long to hoover every single pellet up :lol:

Blackberry: Mu-um! Hurry up and chuck the pellets in!
Bunnieshuntingpelletssept2010022.jpg

Buttercup: On your marks, get set...GO!
Bunnieshuntingpelletssept2010005.jpg

Dandelion: Sorry, can't stop and pose today...Clover might beat me to all the pellets!
Bunnieshuntingpelletssept2010003.jpg

Blackberry: Ooh, there might be some up this corner!
Bunnieshuntingpelletssept2010020.jpg

Clover: What? We can't have eaten them all already!!!!
Bunnieshuntingpelletssept2010039.jpg

Last edited:
My outside buns would miss them, I often find a rogue pellet that they've missed! Our indoor buns all have treat balls, confused at first they now have excellent ball skills and love throwin the ball against the wall all night trying to get the last pellet out :lol:

Nah, I've given up sending pics in for that - they never use them :(

Actually, I remember a previous post to that effect. As I said then, more fool them. 'Disapproving Rabbits' is American, I think? No accounting for transatlantic tastes. :? I think your boys can disapprove for England, bless them! :love::love::love::love:

.... 'hunt the pellet'! The Boys now like me to scatter some of their pellet ration over the floor in the aviary, and they hunt around for them - doesn't take them long to hoover every single pellet up :lol:

Blackberry: Mu-um! Hurry up and chuck the pellets in!
Bunnieshuntingpelletssept2010022.jpg

Blackberry you are just SO FREAKIN' Gorgeous!!!! :love:

Awww what adorable lil' bun's. I've tried scattering their food around for them to forage, they don't bother foraging until after I leave so I can't watch :lol:

Brilliant pics :) Our 3 practically rip the jug out of your hand before you have chance to scatter them, Munch landed up sat in the jug the other night looking most dismayed at getting no pellets until she realised she was sat on them:lol: They hate a bowl and always have theirs scattered.

Awww gorgeous:love::love::love::love::love: Mine love having their pellets scattered, but they ussually manage to scatter them even if I give them in a bowl:lol:

Back