• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jake, Scarlett & Lily move into the Bunnymoon suite!! Our trio of bonded REW's

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Well we've been bonded Jake, Scarlett & Lily this weekend - I am happy to say we now have a very happy little trio of bonded REW's :D :love:

Jake was a bit shell shocked on Friday when we started! He was a bit of a bossy boots to say the least!!

However, he soon realised the benefits of having 2 new wifeys ;) :love:

Here there are from l - r, Scarlett, Jake & Lily :love:

DSCF5203.jpg

In their new bedroom :)

DSCF5217.jpg
DSCF5202.jpg

DSCF5201.jpg
DSCF5200.jpg

DSCF5199.jpg
DSCF5198.jpg

It's been lovely to see how the girls & Jake have all settled together - given what the girls came from, we're so chuffed for them all :love:

Thanks everyone :) I have to say given how timid the girls were when we brought them home, I am so happy they are becoming more confident :D :love:

You really have a magic touch where bonding is concerned don't you?

I'm contemplating bonding Kevin and Perry with Doris soon ....3 giants :shock:.....need to pluck up a bit of courage!

Thanks everyone - they are such a happy little trio now, it's so lovely to see :love:

I think the girls were a bit shell shocked a first having so much room - now they love bombing round their bedroom & out onto the landing every now & again.

They've not had any free range time yet outside, but I've got a feeling we're going to see a few mad nethie dashes!! :shock: :lol:

You really have a magic touch where bonding is concerned don't you?

I'm contemplating bonding Kevin and Perry with Doris soon ....3 giants :shock:.....need to pluck up a bit of courage!

Mmmmm not sure I'd agree with that Davina - I've had some failings along the way! :oops:

Kevin, Perry & Doris together :love::love::love: They would look wonderful!! :love:

Give it a go, you never know you might be surprised ;) :)

Back