• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please feed me

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
my mommy never feeds me, please give me some of your bacon sandwich :roll:, erm no locksley you cannot have a sandwich :roll:

my nan was eatinga bacon sandwich and locksley thought the bread smelt tasty, i had to say keep him away from the bread :shock:

031-4.jpg

aww bless him.. how could you say no to that cute little face :shock::love::love:

my grandad was like aww give him some and i was shouting no don't, he asked why and i said its not good for him, grandad is soft with everything and thinks everything needs feeding anything :lol:

That is one seriously peeved-looking bunny! I read somewhere (possibly not very reliable) that bunnies could be given the occasional bit of bread or toast??? I've never tried this - had quite enough trouble getting Spenser settled onto a conventional bunny diet. :roll::roll:

That is one seriously peeved-looking bunny! I read somewhere (possibly not very reliable) that bunnies could be given the occasional bit of bread or toast??? I've never tried this - had quite enough trouble getting Spenser settled onto a conventional bunny diet. :roll::roll:

yes they can occasional toast, i used to always give rosie a piece especially when she was poorly and i wanted her to eat anything

he couldn;t understand why nan gave the dog some bacon and when he came up looking he got nothing :lol:

Julie will beg for all food but will not actually eat any bread or veggie that was in any sandwich that had meat in it rather or not it actually had contact with the meat. She can smell the meat and will not go near it. Locksley looks so cute begging.

Back