• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An Update

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
Do you remember this thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=236853&highlight=amaryllis

Well thought you might like to see how she's doing now :D

Amaryllis20101.jpg

Amaryllis2010.jpg

and here she is with her hubby Dickory who was also returned at the same time but in no where like the sate she was in.

AmaryllisnDickory1.jpg

They are both doing really well now, Amaryllis ended up on a course of antibiotics for a secondary infection but that's all gone now.
They still eat for England but I think that's down to having been starved and them worried it will happen again.

They are both such lovely rabbits and I'll be sad to see them go, if and when they get offered another home.

well done, she looks much better. Glad she has somebody to care for her and I don't think they should have to wait too long for a new home.

Glad she's doing well :D :D

Was the weight loss due to lack of food then rather than a medical condition? Has she put it back on now?

I joined the Forum after you posted the first thread about them, but it's lovely to see those handsome bunnies as a happy and well-fed couple. :love::love::love:

I remember that thread - wow what a difference! Amaryllis looks a bit like KarenM's Bubbles.

They are a beautiful pair of bunnies, so glad she has recovered :love:

Oh it's so nice to see her looking so well and happy now and with her new husbun, I hope they find a loving and caring forever home together :love::love:

Back