• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the garden photos

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
001-18.jpg

003-18.jpg

004-17.jpg

005-15.jpg

Absolutely beautiful Lisa :love:
You are so talented, the garden looks like those you see featured in glossy magazines !!

Absolutely beautiful Lisa :love:
You are so talented, the garden looks like those you see featured in glossy magazines !!

aww thanks jane, ive been painting the decking today, and moving the tomatos off the decking up to the top end of the garden, trying not to break them

Lovely pics - what are the three enormous pink flowers. :? I am guessing some kind of chrysanthemum? All I do in our garden is try to keep it alive when my parents go on holiday (and clear up Spenser's poos of course). :wave:

Lovely pics - what are the three enormous pink flowers. :? I am guessing some kind of chrysanthemum? All I do in our garden is try to keep it alive when my parents go on holiday (and clear up Spenser's poos of course). :wave:

dahlias, they where meant to be dahlia santa claus but turned out different, but nicer

Back