• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Large Collapse able Runs?

Isis

Mama Doe
I've been looking for large collapse able runs. I am looking for something that is 6ft x 12ft, I was waiting for a price from someone that knows of someone that can make them. But I have been waiting for a while for them to get back to me. Just been having a look online, and everything is so small. The largest I have found is 7ft x 4ft.

Thank you

Ive just bought a 6 x 4 run for my 2. Its wooden and folds away and has a sheltered end that i can use to block strong winds.

I got it from ebay and i think that they have started making 12ft runs, not sure of the other dimensions though, but ill see if i can find the link. :)

Ive just bought a 6 x 4 run for my 2. Its wooden and folds away and has a sheltered end that i can use to block strong winds.

I got it from ebay and i think that they have started making 12ft runs, not sure of the other dimensions though, but ill see if i can find the link. :)

Thank you

I already have a 4ft x 6ft run, but that will be in the future attached to the shed.

For £60 you can go to ARgos and get two runs with the hook and eye sorta fastenings, and just get a large 12 x 6ft net, the pannels are 3ft x 3ft. They're £29.99 per run.

Back