• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newly rescued Bun

Pipkinbuns77

Young Bun
This is my new bun, brought in with terrible teeth which we burred and will have removed when shes older. Nine weeks old, the people who brought her in couldn't keep her and so asked for her to be rehomed. i couldn't leave her so now shes making friends with my dandelion (dandy) who has been waiting for a new girlfriend!

Frith1.jpg

frithgarden.jpg

Dandyandfrith2.jpg

What a sweet little thing!!!
Although at the risk of sounding like a spoil sport I would keep her away from your current bun for a couple of weeks...just to make sure she isn't carrying anything

:oops:Shes a he!:oops:

i took 'her' in for a myxi vacc and my vet checked the sex as wasn't i had been told the correct sex and my vet confirmed that 'she' is a 'he'. Should i worry about puttong him with dandelion, there hasn't been any signs of aggression even when together and i shall get him castrated when he's old enough.
Thankfully he's eating really well,just keeping a close eye on teeth and will get them burred when necessary till he is older enough to have them removed.

Last edited:
Back