• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Girl - But Don't Know What to Call Her.

Isis

Mama Doe
She is a 5 month old continental giant. I got her from the rescue today, after waiting for a month to go and collect her.

58741468457883572571373.jpg

Any ideas?

She's gorgeous! Is she to be bonded with you B&T Belgian?
So lucky to find all these breeds in rescues :love:

I'm trying to think of an Egyptian name....

The obvious would be Cleopatra or Nefertiti (I've always liked these two names the best - could be shortened to Cleo of Nefi)

Neferiti is famous for being one of the most beautiful queens to have rules Egypt - this will suit your new girl :love:

She is another rescue, but she is an accidental birth of the pair of conti that the woman owned at the rescue. The father had mixi (he was lucky to survive, as he was so ill) And the vet said he was infertile, as his plums had shrivelled up. So she put the mother and father together, but they didn't breed straight away though. Think she said it was a year before they had a litter. He was taken out straight away and neutered.

She will be going in with my Belgian hare, after I have her neutered.

I like Clio :)

or this list.

Amentet, Ammit, Anat, Anput, Anuket (Anukis), Bast, Bat, Hathor, Hatmehyt, Hededet, Hemsut, Heqet, Heret-Kau, Hesat, Iabet, Isis (Isis and Ra,Isis and Osiris, Isis and the seven scorpions, Isis and associated goddesses), Kauket, Kebechet, Ma'at, Mafdet, Mehet-weret, Menhet (Menhit), Meretseger, Meskhenet, Mut, Naunet, Nehmetawy, Nekhbet, Neith, Nephthys, Nut, Qadesh, Renenutet, Renpet, Satet (Satis), Sekhmet, Seshat, Serqet (Selkit), Shepset, Shesmetet, Sopdet (Sothis), Ta-bitjet, Tasenetofret, Taweret, Tayet, Tefnut, Tjenenet, Wadjet, Weret-hekau (Urthekau), Wosret

Back