• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiya

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
Hi I'm an 18 year old student in Animal Management, and live with my 29 year old partner, Kevin. My bunny love started when I was thirteen and my mom adopted my first bunny, Dilly. After that I bought myself a female rabbit at my other home Dawn. Dilly sadly passed away just after I moved from my moms.
When I met Kevin we instantly clicked and moved in together, he bought me Flopsi, and our passion for each other and bunnies began.
Now we're running a small sanctuary, taking in unwanted rabbits and finding them loving new homes. We're not registered etc. though after I finish college and start my veterinary nurse training, we'd love to run something more official and get a larger shed to help more rabbits.
My website is: www.pixierabbitsanctuary.yolasite.com
I also created a website for people to learn about bunnies and to keep to one side in case they got confused: www.pixibunni.weebly.com
It's going to be nice meeting you all. :wave:

Last edited:
I am on two other forums, one I'm Raych, the other pixibunni :wave:
I know your lot as well I think. Your parents run a hotel in Scotland right?

Back