• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

has anyone ever used

Not but I got my two little monsters from there and go over when I can. The woman who runs it is amazing with rabbits, she is about the only person I would trust (except my mum) to look after them while I was away.

From the pictures it is very difficult to work out what size the hutches they use are.

I would go and have a visit so that you can make up your mind from what you see. Make a list of questions to ask, including:
How they discinfectant hutches in between clients rabbits?

• If the hutches are 6 x 2 foot what other exercise do they get?
  • If they have acccess to a run do they go out on grass or concrete? Do not allow them to put your rabbits out on grass as this cannot be discinfectanted in between rabbits and the risk of contracting EC is potentially high.
  • If they are out on concrete do they discinfectant in between rabbits?
  • [How much time out each day do they get?
  • Do they insist on all rabbits being vaccinated?
  • What vetinary care do they use for sick rabbits?

There are just a few questions I would ask ...

oh :) thanks for letting me know :wave: is she good with bunnies that need an extra bit of care?

She is very good and very bunny savvy.

From my visits, I'm pretty certain that all the runs are on concrete and disinfected between bunnies. You would have to check on the amount of time they get in the runs but whenever I have been there, at least half of the buns are out at any one time.

Back