• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Everyone needs a teddy for a pillow...

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
even if it is stolen...

busker-1.jpg

:love: Busker stole my Teddy

Some pics of the others, all live at my parents, Daisy is my sisters dog and Tilly is my grans but she cant look after her anymore due to her alzheimers so she lives with mum and dad, shes 6 years old and riddled with arthritis already. :(

Ruby
Ruby.jpg

Daisy
daisy.jpg

Busker (we rescued him from an agrophobic lady, he's a little bit dim bless him)
Busker2-1.jpg

Me being having busker kissies! Hes a proper rag doll dog, you could cuddle him for hours, he just goes floppy :love:
untitled.jpg

busker.jpg

Tilly

Tilly.jpg

Tilly2.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

Sorry pics taken on my iphone so not great!

Last edited:
Your pics are super. :) I grew up with a fear of dogs which still hovers about me, so praise from me is praise indeed. :oops::oops:

I love that last photo :love: Tilly looks like she'd be the best dog for a cuddle ever! :lol:

They all look very cuddly actually! :love:

Tilly is a very pretty dog!
I love Busker, bless him he does look abit daft! :love:

I love that last photo :love: Tilly looks like she'd be the best dog for a cuddle ever! :lol:

They all look very cuddly actually! :love:

Oh yeh they all love a cuddle, they are good with people nervous of dogs actually, Busker is the only one that is naughty now ans then and jumps up, he gets abit over excited but they all are very friendly, happy dogs :D Not very good guard dogs unless you want to be licked to death :lol:

Back