• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger...name change..Poll

Do you like the new name?

• Yes

Votes: 52 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Don't really care...just want to see the results...

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Hi Guys,

Well it's been decided and although i'd of been happy with the name 'Ginger' my OH wants to change her name and i'm happy with that, after all, she will be ours :)

Kris from Starlights is fine for me to change her name (i had to ask, felt it was right to)

So..

Her new name will be..

Honey

Simple poll... do you like this name and do you think it suits her?

Small pic of her...

Ginger015.jpg

She's a beauty! :love:

The name Honey definitely suits her, although I used to have a ginger bunny called Ginger, so I have a fondness for that name too. :)

At first I thought, oh no, we've all been thinking of her as Ginger for ages ... then I looked at the picture and think Honey suits her just as much, if not more! :love::love::love: How old is Honey now?

Of course - Honey is a lovely name!:D

BUT

somehow Ginger is just Ginger and...well...the whole "Ginger-Biscuit" thing......:oops:

She can be your "Honey-Bun" instead...:love:

either way...she is a little darling...:love:

Last edited:
At first I thought, oh no, we've all been thinking of her as Ginger for ages ... then I looked at the picture and think Honey suits her just as much, if not more! :love::love::love: How old is Honey now?

erm, ~11 weeks i think, i can never be 100% sure i'd have to ask Kris:oops:

I know about the whole 'Ginger Biscuit' thing, and it bothered me at first, but now im really liking Honey :)

erm, ~11 weeks i think, i can never be 100% sure i'd have to ask Kris:oops:

I know about the whole 'Ginger Biscuit' thing, and it bothered me at first, but now im really liking Honey :)

She can be your "Honey-Bun" instead...:love::love::love:

I think she looks like a little Jamyima (can't spell that!)

Honey Jamyima. Then you can have a Jammy Honey Biscuit! :D

I think she looks like a little Jamyima (can't spell that!)

Honey Jamyima. Then you can have a Jammy Honey Biscuit! :D

I think she looks like a little Jamyima (or spellling to that effect).

Honey Jamyima?? You could then have a Honey Jammy Biscuit!

:shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just read loads of duplicates!
funny there was the same post again...um...again...then again!:lol::lol::lol:

sorry - just me - its late:oops:

*is wondering what 5 letter swear word Graham's put in there* :shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

Wasn't a swear word at all, but the vets always call Biscuit and then my surname, so he's always been Biscuit ****** (it was meant to be 6 letters, i just can't count...its late... :p) so i think Ginger should be the same :)

ETA: Surname was Lilley, so the name probably does not work anyway not a lot of names do!

Back