• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit and Guinea Pig Open Day (25th Sept)

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Just to let you all know, we are having a Rabbit and Guinea pig open day at Aldridge community centre on 25th September 2010. Starts at 2pm and finishes at 4.30pm.

We will have lots of our rabbits and guinea pigs there on the day for cuddles, and will also have a fundraising stall (we have bunny and piggy christmas cards) ;) and various other gift items. We will also have a tombola etc.

It would be lovely to see some of you guys there on the day :)

http://www.rspca-walsall.org.uk/page11.html

:wave: xXx

You will regret offering to help Sarah!! it should be a fun day if we can get lots of people to come along.

Last edited:
Way too far for me I'm afraid! :( I'm looking forward to my piggie cards coming - am going to give them to my Brownies. Hope the day goes really well for you. :wave:

Hope you guys are all set, and the bunnies and piggies of course. Will they get extra noms if they're good? :wave:

Back