• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am addicted to buying things for my bunny

:lol:So am I. I must spend most of my spare cash on my bunny`s.
I`v seen a lovely big grass nest in "The Range" for £9.99 that i am going to buy for Penny and Kenny next week. I`v also seen a little wooden house in there that I want to buy for my guinea pigs. I`v also seen lots and lots of nice toys that I want to treat all my buns and pigs to in Animal magic pet supplys.:D

I plead guilty to spoiling my bunny. :oops::oops: Be warned, she may well show a distinct preference for a cardboard box (especially if you cut a door and/or window in it). Spenser spends hours snoozing in his cardboard box in the afternoon.

:shock: my rabbit has a basket full of toys, he can;t get in basket for all his toys, keeping tidy in it :lol:

The Hay Experts do good rabbit toys (including edible ones). I buy quite a few things from the Rabbit Welfare Association online shop. I've just ordered a jingle dumbell to replace the one Spenser broke when he threw it at his water bowl. :roll::roll:

I have bought toys for mine, but they really do seem to prefer boxes, I managed to get a really long one, cut hole in both ends, to make a tunnel and they all love it, they've even made their own side entrance:)

I have bought toys for mine, but they really do seem to prefer boxes, I managed to get a really long one, cut hole in both ends, to make a tunnel and they all love it, they've even made their own side entrance:)

My buns also love boxes.
Rabbits are just like kids... You spend a fortune on toys, and they prefere to play with the box.:roll:

I dont like the Range :evil:

http://www.therange.co.uk/invt/310945/

Have already complained several times about these hutches for rabbits :( 'plenty of space' they are not even 3ft and 1ft deep when i have seen them instore.

I`v seen them also. It makes me so sad when I walk past them. I can`t believe people actually buy those things, and put bunny`s in them. Some of the hutches that i have seen instore can`t be any bigger that 3ftx 1 1ft.
:cry:

Back