• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally did signature!!!! so proud

Tillybunny

Mama Doe
Hey!! finally managed signature, I know its not great, but took me ages and I am quite proud:roll::lol: Had more time to spend on RU this week, been off work, really enjoyed spending time on here and with my bunnies ( also with family of course ):oops:back to the grind on Monday:(

with a bit of difficulty:roll: I followed instructions in help section, but took what seemed like hundreds of attempts to get right size, that would be accepted. I was just about to give up when, purely by chance I must have selected the right size and it was accepted. Might have another go and try to improve it when I am next off work.
Thanls for your kind words:D

Well done! It's really hard when you do the forst one, but it gets easier with practice :D

I use Photobucket to do mine - and when it's finished I resize it to the max size allowed here in Photobucket before loading it. Took me forever to suss that out!!!

press edit in photobucket, then press the basics button and you will see collage, this allows you to put photos together, good luck, can't wait to see yours:)

Well done! It's really hard when you do the forst one, but it gets easier with practice :D

I use Photobucket to do mine - and when it's finished I resize it to the max size allowed here in Photobucket before loading it. Took me forever to suss that out!!!
What size should I use to make it a bit larger, but still have it allowed? I typed typed just under 590 x 200 into phorobucket, but when I tried to put it as sig it was rejected as too big ( sorry for being thick ):oops:

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]What size should I use to make it a bit larger, but still have it allowed? I typed typed just under 590 x 200 into phorobucket, but when I tried to put it as sig it was rejected as too big ( sorry for being thick ):oops:

the largeness of the text!:lol::lol::lol:

YOUR NEW SIGNATURE LOOKS GREEEEEAAAATTTTT!:D

yeah - waiting for the answer too - i did mine ages ago but have a problem with the size....:roll:

Back