• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any Coventry and surrounding RUers Hay?

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
I have been to collect a bale from where I normally go, which is right my the M69, and they weren't there:cry: I am gonna try again, but I am para that they have gone on holiday, I have half a bin bag full left, buns won't eat shop hay now:roll: Spoilt monkeys:roll: But does anyone know where else nearby to Coventry that sell by the bale, I need a bale because my car failed its MOT and I will not be able to get out so easily:cry:

Theres a few good farm shops near me that sells bales but i suppose its too far for you? i go to roots farm shop. xxx

Hopefully they were just out today or round the back working in the farm or something, its just a pain because we can't use our car, so we have to rely on lifts, will try again tomorrow:wave:

Oh no i didnt realise you had no transport, bum, have you any farms nearby you could try? or google local farms in your area, we have 2 at the back of us i go to roots in barkby thorpe. xxx

Last edited:
Have you tried googling "riding stables" or "farm supplies" nr Cov? Anyone who has horses will know where you can get hay so I'd say that was a good place to start :)

Will do Fluffers, have bought an emergency bag of shop stuff just in case, but will be getting some tomoz:)

Is tamworth too far? I always have spare hay as I go to dust free hay once a month and fill up my little truck :) if anyone is ever in emergency need let me know. Nothing worse than having no hay :) if anyone local ish ever wants me to get some from dust free hay for them to collect from me just pm me. I'll be going again in three weeks but do have some spare like I say :) hope you get it sorted tomorrow :)

Back