• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clarence my dear whats happened to your ears???

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
I got Clarence 2 weeks ago he looked like this
Photo0252.jpg

I got up this morning and he looked like this:shock::shock:

Photo0281.jpg

Photo0283.jpg

Photo0284.jpg

I said i didnt want a lop,but a bit late now :lol::lol::lol:

Nothing wrong with lops! ;)

He is scrummy either way though (although even I prefer him with uppy ears!) :love::love::love:

:lol: That happened to Rascal too, he now has helicopter ears :roll: hoping they'll pop back up.

The lower ears really suit your bunny :love:

Arnie has done the same thing. He was a helicopter bun when I had him off Becky86 but as he has grown so did his ears...then when he was 14 weeks old they kind of lopped mind you his ears look big for the rest of him.

If he hears something interesting- bag of SS being opened, fridge door, someone eating crisps....those big radars go straight up and swivel out to locate the source to head off and do the uber cute eyes and paws routine.

I think it's more to do with the ears being too heavy, rather than him being a different breed to what you were told. He probably is what you were told but with ears too big for his muscles. :)

Back