• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone Heard of This ?

Never heard of it myself but sounds interesting. Imsurprised it has garlic in it though :?
So is it preventative or an actual treatment? I always prefer natural remedies to drugs but id be abit concerned it might cause tummy probs in a bun that wasnt used to it.
Very interesting though, def something to look intofurther :wave:

:? Never heard of it. So what exactly is it, surely a diet change for 10 (to a max of 30) days isn't going to work wonders?

... Bit shocked it has garlic in it as well?

Haven't heard of this before for the small pets but the contents make sense in terms of human detox.
Would be interested to hear more. Thanks for posting this Jane.

Never heard of the product or the company, and although some of the ingredients sound good, this extract from their website put me off from wanting to know more.
CUNIPIC is a leading european company in the selection, breeding and reproduction of small animals. We always have more than 25.000 animals in our facilities, including many different species.

Never heard of the product or the company, and although some of the ingredients sound good, this extract from their website put me off from wanting to know more.
CUNIPIC is a leading european company in the selection, breeding and reproduction of small animals. We always have more than 25.000 animals in our facilities, including many different species.

I didn't see that ...............:cry:

Never heard of it, strange it has garlic in too :?

CUNIPIC is a leading european company in the selection, breeding and reproduction of small animals. We always have more than 25.000 animals in our facilities, including many different species.[/QUOTE]

Oh dear :cry:

A normally functioning body is capable of far more than any science can do. Why detox a healthy renal system? Why is it not healthy?

I personally steer clear of anything that claims to help unless you know the diet/body is compromised. Just my opinion and sorry if I've misjudged the product as I confess I didn't read all the blurb but ALWAYS CHECK THE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE this will be in the form of a paper submitted to a scientific journal in which the claims have been tested through rigorous and reproducable scientific methods. If this research has been conducted then they'll happily offer links to it.

Getting off soap box now and going out to hang the washing.

Back