• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trusty and Spike (Piggie Pics)

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
The reason they're looking a bit disgruntled is that I'd just clipped their nails and done their hair :D gotta love their little 'dos!

DSCI0321-1.jpg

DSCI0325.jpg

DSCI0323-1.jpg

They're lovely :love::love::love:... there have been quite a few cool piggie photos on the Forum recently. I can just see my Dad's face if I started wanting a piggie. It took me 8 months to get a rabbit...

Bless 'em they are cute!! :love: :love:

My boys squeal like I'm torturing them with a hot poker when I'm cutting their claws. Last time Tommy screamed so loudly next doors dog started barking in concern for him!! :roll: xx

Bless 'em they are cute!! :love: :love:

My boys squeal like I'm torturing them with a hot poker when I'm cutting their claws. Last time Tommy screamed so loudly next doors dog started barking in concern for him!! :roll: xx

:lol::lol: mine are the same, they start squealing before you even start clipping! I don't know how they know :roll::lol:

:lol::lol: mine are the same, they start squealing before you even start clipping! I don't know how they know :roll::lol:

LOL mine too!! I have to do one on one day and then the other on a different day because otherwise by the time I've got to the second piggy I'm feeling pretty traumatised myself never mind the pigs! :roll:

Tommy has a *very* girly high-pitched wheeekkk ..... :lol:

LOL mine too!! I have to do one on one day and then the other on a different day because otherwise by the time I've got to the second piggy I'm feeling pretty traumatised myself never mind the pigs! :roll:

Tommy has a *very* girly high-pitched wheeekkk ..... :lol:

we did alll 6 today :shock::lol: and the bunnies! :shock::shock::lol: mine are high-pitched too, they seem to get more high pitched every time, even though they must know by now it isn't going to hurt!

Back