• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best place to buy ivermectin online?

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
I know we've discussed this before, but just thought I'd post a Q. in case anyone has discovered any good offers on ivermectin recently :wave:

I've used the Beapher a few times, and also agree that it's very good....but I'm planning on treating all 24 rabbits as a precaution...and that would be rather a lot of boxes of Beapher! :lol:

vet-medic call 0800387348 £10 bottle it lasts for ages ;) i treat every 6 mths 2 drops to the back of the neck along with the coxide :D

I used to buy mine from the cambridge cavy trust. You have to become a member to buy it. dont know if they still sell it as its years ago since I last bought it!

vet-medic call 0800387348 £10 bottle it lasts for ages ;) i treat every 6 mths 2 drops to the back of the neck along with the coxide :D

Do you mean this one?:

http://www.vet-medic.com/pd_Vet-medic+Ivermectin+Spot+On+Breeder+Size+100ml_VETM14.htm#

If so, could you have a look at the packaging for me and let me know if it has a 'Use By' date? Or if it needs to be used within a certain number of weeks/months from opening?

It looks really good value for money, but I don't think I'd get through anywhere near 100ml if it has a short shelf life

Vet Medic also do a 15ml bottle (for about £8 I think) if you don't think you will need very much.

Back