• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now THIS is a disapproving rabbit! UPDATE! It's off! YAY!

Zara

Mama Doe
Poor Rascal's stitches haven't dissolved yet, so he's stuck with the bucket when we can't keep a close eye on him (He's still trying to eat himself)

If this isn't a disapproving rabbit, nothing is!

2010-09-02181317.jpg

2010-09-02181301-1.jpg

2010-09-02181240.jpg

"I WILL kill you for thiiiissss...... or just nibble your jeans and pee on your pillows..."

UPDATE, his cone is finally off! AT LONG LAST

STA72117.jpg

Last edited:
Cant see the bunny mowff......
Agreed,tis a dirty look, but with the bunny mowff, it usually finishes it off,if you get my drift!!

He eats fine, but he keeps running into walls :lol:

Oh, he's already unleashed mischief D: We had to give him baytril for a few days, and the cheeky bunny HATED it. To punish us, he hopped on the bed, purposely sat on the pillows, and pee'd. He looked so self-righteous and pleased with himself. I knew he was doing it to punish us as he's usually so clean and lovely, he knows we sleep there :roll:

The cone was kept on by a kitten collar with a bell, it was keeping me awake at night :lol:

Hoping to introduce him to Batbunny again soon, once his hormones have died down :love:

Glad he's more comfortable, and you might get a better night's sleep. Hope all goes well with introducing Batbunny again. :wave:

Back