• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just cant wait!!

charl86

Alpha Buck
My OH has very kindly offered to get me (and Sooty) a new bunny for christmas and pay for petplan!!:D:D I am VERY excited about this but now I have the problem that christmas is soooo far away and I am far too impatient!! I have to keep stopping myself looking at all the bunnys in rescues online as I dont want to fall in love with one that I cant offer a home to yet, (although it might be a little late for that!) I haven't waited in anticipation for a present this much since I was a kid waiting for my new bike at christmas!!:lol: its driving me crazy!

haha I'm in a similar position knowing I'll get a dog for my birthday in january :lol:

stop looking!

I cant stop!:DI've managed to nag him into letting me get one around mid november,so everythings a bit more settled by christmas -or at least thats my excuse!:D, I'm still working on trying to get one earlier, :lol:

Back