• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Stink Bum Song

Bitzy

Mama Doe
:wave:

Just thought I'd warn you to be careful where neighbours and your buns are concerned ........ my neighbour announced recently that she often hears me singing 'the stink bum song' (to the tune of Tom Jones - Sex Bomb) to the bunnies when she's in the bathroom in a morning ...and not only that ... she calls her OH into the bathroom to have a listen too and they both stand by the window laughing at me!!! :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol:

I think I should either learn to lower my voice when talking/singing to the buns or get some new material!!!

I sing the following to the tune of 'Smelly cat' from Friends

'smelly bum, smelly bum, what have i been feeding you'
'smelly bum, smelly bum, it's not your fault'

Hahahahaha

No recording I'm afraid but the full 'ditty' goes ....

Stink bum, stink bum, you're a stink bum
you're litter tray is stinky and you need another one

Stink bum, stink bum, you're a stink bum
Baby yeah you really pong!

:lol: :oops: :lol:

Although I should point out that I exaggerate a lot in that song .... they're not actually THAT stinky! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Images of your neighbours sniggering away in their bathroom...what a great start to the day!
One day the buns will all turn around and wiggle their bums in rythm at you!:lol::lol::lol:

oh the imagery:lol::lol::lol:

im glad its not just us who sing dumb songs to our pets and have the neighbours think were crazy:lol::lol::lol:

Back