• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what's the best toy for my bunny to dig

Spenser loves to dig in his litter tray - in fact he doesn't do anything else in his litter tray. :roll::roll: Hopefully some indoor bunny mummies will have less messy suggestions for you. :wave:

What about a big cardboard box from the supermarket filled with shredded paper?, it will still make a mess but a bit easier to clean up than hay and litter etc

I use cat litter trays and plant trays filled with soil. I also put cat carriers in all the runs and quite a few of the buns stand in them to dig :roll::lol:

What about a big cardboard box from the supermarket filled with shredded paper?, it will still make a mess but a bit easier to clean up than hay and litter etc

I would just be careful if you have buns that tend to eat paper - you don't want to end up with a blockage :)

How about a big(ish) litter tray with sand in??

You can get childrens play sand from Argos and B&M Bargains (not sure if B&M's are just local to Lancashire tho)!

Back