• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chewed Wires

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
The little monsters have chewed my internet wire (the bit that plugs into the mains not the bit that plugs into the phone socket thingy). OH stripped it and put electric tape on it. Is it safe to use?? Or is my RU addiction going to burn my house down??

The little monsters have chewed my internet wire (the bit that plugs into the mains not the bit that plugs into the phone socket thingy). OH stripped it and put electric tape on it. Is it safe to use?? Or is my RU addiction going to burn my house down??

Electrical tape is non-conductive for that reason :)

I would still recommend it is replaced though however.

ok but it's coming out of their herb money :evil::lol: little horrors. And no-one's owning up to it!

Awww, i bet it was Ruby or Castiel...:lol: They've done the lovey dovey bit during bonding and now want to get their own back for being in such a small space for so long:lol:

Awww, i bet it was Ruby or Castiel...:lol: They've done the lovey dovey bit during bonding and now want to get their own back for being in such a small space for so long:lol:

:lol::lol: They're getting their revenge by peeing everywhere but the litter tray!

Gasket got through plenty of cables:

Several attempts at destroying the speaker wires
He ate half way through one of those flat scart leads, killed the sound but the picture was still there
headphones
Phone charger (try explaining that one to work! Me: "excuse me I need a new phone charger!", IT guy: "Why? oh!... Why is it in several pieces?" Me: "I have a bunny...:roll:".

Here is a Haiku:

Tree root mistaken
a lightning flash of teeth, "snip!"
sigh, headphones useles..:D

Widget has already had a go at my laptop cable. :roll:

Back