• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starlight's Fundraising Event THIS SUNDAY!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
If you are free, and fancy a great day out, come along!

Our fundraising event this Sunday the 5th at Animal Ark Vets include items donated by Burns, Supreme, Burgess, Wagg, Rosewood, Pets at Home, Dust Free Hay, Beaphar, Petlife and Lush! Come along for the big day! Raffle, Tombola, Treasure Island and Hook'a'Carrot and mini sale full of bunny related items all there! Tickets for Raffle available to buy online using paypal

We should also have cakes!

The raffle prizes are

1st PRIZE: £40 leisure vouchers
2nd PRIZE: £25 petlife vouchers (UK oxbow suppliers) and a lush gift box
3rd PRIZE: Luxury Spa set and yellow posable bunny
4th PRIZE: Special candle set and £6 Beaphar vouchers

I will post more about the raffle in the fundraising section. It will run until Saturday 25th September. If you want tickets, please reply on that thread!

Wish us luck!

Good luck for Sunday Kris, sorry i can't be there, 200 miles is a bit far for a fundraiser :)

I hope it all goes well :)

Oooh! If the raffle's running for that long, I can get some tickets after payday! :D:wave:

Give Ringo a squish from me and I hope the day goes well!

It's a shame that I am out this Sunday, because I would have definitely tried to have made it to this.

I think it is a 1pm start :D

I know Hets, it's such a shame as you could have dribbled over Hermann :lol:

BUMP!
Id love to come....not sure about getting there though....:?:oops:

The raffle sounds great too!...and the cake!:D

I came, just after 4 when it had finished and everyone was packing up :(

I was looking forward to it as well.

At least I have a friend who lives nearby, so the trip wasn't totally wasted.

Back