• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncer & Jester: We got some noo fings :)

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
"Ahh fowster mummeh gots us deez fingies today":
Pressies001.jpg

"ere we iz nomming dem"

Pressies003.jpg

"I likes da cwunchy fings"
Pressies006.jpg

"Nearly all gone mummeh, as you sum more?!"
Pressies007.jpg

"Wot dis fingy do?"
Pressies009.jpg

Pressies008.jpg

"You no steels mah cwunchy, tis mine, mwwwwaaaahhhhh"
Pressies010.jpg

"needs more"
Pressies011.jpg

I've just ordered one of those bowls for Ginger's arrival :)

£2.99 from Surepets on Amazon...but they can't find my house so i've got to go and pick it up from Business Post in Bristol tomorrow...:roll:

Do you have a link please? You have to come all the way here to collect it? :shock:

Here you go Amy :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0035Q696U/ref=oss_product

The company are in Portsmouth, but the courier can't find my address apparently...the local warehouse for our area is in avonmouth :( So i'm off to there tomorrow AM, its only ~40 minutes, but annoying, as i paid £6 carriage or so as i bought a pen (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003M8CCUS/ref=oss_product) at the same time from them.

Thank You.

Business post is pretty easy to find, I used to live by there, I'm just surprised there isn't one nearer to you. What a nightmare.

Dandelion: You are lucky bunnies. We have had some of those orange toys - they are good fun for throwing in the water bowl It turns your water orange!!!!:lol::lol:

Thank You.

Business post is pretty easy to find, I used to live by there, I'm just surprised there isn't one nearer to you. What a nightmare.

The lady i spoke to at Business Post said it's really difficult to find:lol::roll:

I'll see tomorrow :)

Those orange things ... do you actually eat them, or just chew? I was thinking of getting some for my Spenser, but he would definitely try to eat them, not just chew and throw them about. Thought I would put my question to a couple of expert buns! :wave:

Those orange things ... do you actually eat them, or just chew? I was thinking of getting some for my Spenser, but he would definitely try to eat them, not just chew and throw them about. Thought I would put my question to a couple of expert buns! :wave:

My boys like to destroy them after dunking them in the water bowl, and throw them around. They eat a bit, but prefer their hay.

Jester: I eats dem but not all at once, I az a bit den waits to see if other noms come, den eats a bit morz :D
Bouncer: I twide a bit but me likes dah hay more so I just bitesez dem and swinges dem around a bit :D

Back