• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Too Soon For Bonding??

Bitzy

Mama Doe
:wave:

Have suddenly found myself at a total loose end this weekend after family who were coming to stay Fri - Mon have cancelled.

So as I have absolutely nothing planned, I thought it may be a good time to start bonding Dizzi and Rascal, but am not sure if its too soon after their little 'spat' the other night: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=243664

And also, if I did start it tonight and things were going well, would it be too soon to leave them together to go to work on Monday?? (the alternative is to wait until w/c 20th Sept when I'm off for the week)!

Cheers, Jo x

Think i'd wait personally Bitzy, Dizzi's spay wasn't that long ago - hormones can take up to 6 weeks to go away, so might not be worth risking it...if they did fight, it may then be impossible to bond them at all.. :(

*Sigh* ....... you're probably right ..... I'm just being impatient cos I'm itching to get them back together and see them all snuggly together! aaaahhhh!

Will wait til I'm off at the end of Sept - Dizz'll be 6 weeks post op by then!

Thaaaaaaaaaanks, Jo

Back