• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Restless bunnies and funny experiences

taylor.alison

Warren Scout
I seriously hope Yoshi grows out of this...maybe once he gets neutered it will stop...but early in the morning before my boyfriend and I wake up he bites and jiggles his metal cage like crazy! Of course we can't sleep. At first we thought it was because he wanted more pellets, but one morning I checked and he had some in still. It appears that he wants to be let out. So this morning I thought okay, I'll let him run around for a bit while we sleep, should be fine. Yeah, before long I felt sharp claws bouncing off my head :( And at one point he jumped onto the bed and pushed his head right onto my mouth. Does anybody else have problems with restless bunnies? Mind you, my boyfriend normally gets up at 7:45 and I will soon follow at about 8:00, so it's not like we're in bed late anyways. What is the funniest experience you have had with your rabbit? Yoshi bouncing off my head is the funniest of mine. In fact, the first time it happened I was sort of laying/sitting down near his cage, and he jumped out of the cage and sprung right off my head!

P.S. If you can answer my question too about having the restless bunny problem, please let me know :p

Mischa cut my lip doing what you just described. ;) They still have free-reign of my room 24-7 though. :thumb:

Back