• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Behaviour changes?

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
I know I've mentioned this before...but it's getting worse.
Over the kast couple of weeks Marnies behaviour has TOTALLY changed.
She is humping Blue, won't come to her name any more and this morning she bit J :shock:
They were sitting on the sofa and he was giving her noserubs. She has a nudge that she usually does when she wants to groom you.....so when she did it J put his hand down in front of her. And then she bit him. It wasn't hard enough to draw blood but it hurt. So made a loud noise and he put her on the floor. Only for it to happen again. He was quite upset by it...Marnie is usually *his* baby, and they spend hours loving each other :?
She also seems to be sulking a lot of the time, sitting in the bathroom on her own and not coming when you call her (which she used to)
She's around 1 1/2, so I don't know if this is her being a stroppy teenager or if it is related to me being about to pop.
Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? There isn't anything medically wrong with either of them as they had a full vet check last week.....can you get diffusers like you can for dogs and cats?

Back