• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please tell me Biscuit will be okay today! Being okay vibes please *selfish thread*

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
He's on his own until 5pm :(

I'm 200 miles away from home for work, OH is at work til 5pm, he's been having seperation anxiety issues and not pooping for up to 12-14 hours, but starts again once someone gets home.

OH says he was pining for me last night, kept going to the corner of his pen and looking at the front door and periscoping looking for me apparently :(

she put me on loud speaker on her mobile and she said as soon as i talked, he perked up and ran towards the door looking for me whilst free-ranging:(

How bad do i feel right now.:roll:

Looking for re-assurance and 'being okay til 5pm' vibes please!

Gray

Aww little poppet :love:

Can you do some voice recordings onto a CD and leave them to come on every so often via a timer switch? :shock:

Aww little poppet :love:

Can you do some voice recordings onto a CD and leave them to come on every so often via a timer switch? :shock:

That probably wouldnt be a bad idea actually. I'm sat at work panicking that he won't be there when i get home :(

I felt a bit like that when I had to leave Spenser 8.30am to 4.30pm on Wednesday. :( I'm sure he will be OK, but prepare for huffiness. You should take it as a compliment that he's been missing you. :love::love: Hopefully once Ginger arrives these times will be less stressful for both you and Biscuit. In the meantime, mega vibes for both the special bunny and his daddy. :wave:

That probably wouldnt be a bad idea actually. I'm sat at work panicking that he won't be there when i get home :(

He'll be fine I'm sure - I know just how you're feeling though - I hate leaving my foster buns for more than 5-6 but some days it's just unavoidable. I make sure they have lots of toys & things to amuse them, food and water then give them extra free range time & attention when I get in :D The sooner little Ginger gets there the better ;)

Has he got a jumper or something that smells of you that you could leave for him to snuggle up to for next time you're away?

Sending lots of vibes that he sleeps through the day and doesn't miss you too much x

He has my slippers, he adores them and snuggles up to them :love:

I feel physically sick im so worried.

I think i may have to buy an IP Cam to setup indoors so i can watch him when i'm not there:?

He has my slippers, he adores them and snuggles up to them :love:

I feel physically sick im so worried.

I think i may have to buy an IP Cam to setup indoors so i can watch him when i'm not there:?

Graham hun try not to worry - he's probably having the time of his life being the "man about the house", either that or he'll be fast asleep dreaming of Ginger :love:

Mine would be fast asleep right now if I didn't keep interrupting them and reminding them where the hay is. :oops: He'll be ok. Try not to worry. Do you have an answering machine? Could he hear it? Maybe you could send him a message!

I've loads of vibes coming back in that ice cream bucket across the ocean! They worked tonnes for Clover and I, so I'm sure they're still good and shall keep you and Biscuit just as safe and healthy!
As suggested, a CD of your voice may not be a bad idea for sweet Biscuit. Sounds brilliant, actually!

Loving the recorded message/cd idea ....... bet he'd love that for next time you're away.

In the meantime, try not to worry (easy for us to say I know), like others have said, he'll probably be snuggled up to your slippers having a lovely snooze around about now!

Mine would be fast asleep right now if I didn't keep interrupting them and reminding them where the hay is. :oops: He'll be ok. Try not to worry. Do you have an answering machine? Could he hear it? Maybe you could send him a message!

^^^This is exactly what I was going to say! :D I have a little image in my head of Biscuit sat looking huffy, the phone ringing and a gruff mans voice coming over the phone going 'Bikkie wikkie, it's Daddy, can you hear meeeee....' :p:thumb:

I hope he'll be ok. In fact, I'm sure he'll be ok. :wave:

awww im sure he will be ok... must be nice to be missed even though you feel awful for being away :love::love::love:

my pair never notice ive gone :lol::lol::lol:

^^^This is exactly what I was going to say! :D I have a little image in my head of Biscuit sat looking huffy, the phone ringing and a gruff mans voice coming over the phone going 'Bikkie wikkie, it's Daddy, can you hear meeeee....' :p:thumb:

I hope he'll be ok. In fact, I'm sure he'll be ok. :wave:

Gruff? I have a really girly voice lol.

So he'll either be looking like;

a) Grumpy:

spaghetti4.jpg

b) Sleepy:

random3.jpg

Never thought i'd ever get like this over him when we first got him...he's a real part of our life/family now...

About 3-4 weeks before Ginger can come home, so got to go through this for a while longer yet.

Aww the little guy, I'm sure he'll be okay. It would be a cool idea to set up a cam so you can check on him. At the same time it could be a bad idea because you'd probably be constantly checking it. I know I would if I was worried about Yoshi! Have you got him a little bed yet? Yoshi actually just sits in his like the whole day @.@

:lol: I watched your video right after I posted on this thread! You don't sound girly! :wave:

Perhaps it'd help if when you're home, you only give Biscuit a couple of toys to play with and then when you go away, give him alllll of them. That might keep him occupied for a bit longer. :)

:love::love::love: how gorgeous is Biscuit!!! And look at the whiskers in that first pic! :love::love::love:

With regards to the actual topic of the thread - I am sure Biscuit will be just fine. As others have said, he might sulk a bit when you get back, but he'll get over it. And just think, in a few weeks Ginger will be there to keep him company! :wave:

PS: I actually can't stop looking at him.... utterly gorgeous.

Back