• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your Bunnies lick you?

We have four bunnies and only one Tilly (aka muscles) that licks me and the floor cushion when i am sat on it:love::love:.

Shauny, SophieAnnie and Tilly's sister (we think) Lilly loves kisses on the nose,ears ect (Rich when he sees me doing it says 'mum's mauling you again:oops::lol:).

Our Rainbow bridge bunnies My Elvis and Daddy's girl Molly never licked us...
Was wondering how common it is to have a bun groom you?.

Yes, Loxxy will lick us - Max (my son) lays on the floor so she can lick his hair and tells me she's grooming him :)

Sweetpea will always lick me, well anyone infact, it's how I tell if she's ok, no licking and there is a problem :lol::lol:

Sweetpea will always lick me, well anyone infact, it's how I tell if she's ok, no licking and there is a problem :lol::lol:

Milly is the same! She licks everything and will sit for ages licking your hand or arm. If you dare to move she will put her front paws on you to stop you! Never known a bunny like it!:)

My friend's bunny goes mad licking me - either he thinks I am a female rabbit or I'm not clean enough. :shock::oops: My own lad, Spenser, is much more sparing with his licks, but I didn't have him as a baby. Oddly enough, he tends to lick my clothes rather than bare skin. The other day he licked my specs! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sora will quite happily lick me, she pays particular attention to my husband's feet (which I swear she knows he's horrifically ticklish :lol:)

Smudge will lick clothes but doesn't often lick skin, almost as if he's saying 'I approve of you, but your skin is not clean enough for my standards' :lol:

When my buns were inside over winter Walter used to lick me coz I had space to sit in with them. I think he just likes jeans though. He used to lick all the way down my leg, and then bite my feet!

Mine has taken to clambering up on the side table i use to stop her getting behind the sofa and licking my face whilst i watch tv. She will spend hours just licking

Nope :( I am the main carer and get nudges but no licks, my OH gets licked :censored: Do you think they're trying to tell me something? :lol:

Hugo used to lick everyone :love: None of our current buns do though - Phoebe An did once but that was a one off I think...I miss bunny kisses :cry:

Back