• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

surprise baby!! **picture heavy**

emilybun

Warren Scout
well obviously cinnabun was pregnant but did a good job of hiding it from her mummy! look what i found in her hutch this evening!

f13d26d0.jpg

97cba816.jpg

:love: Wow! That's a plump looking baby!

ETA - Just re-looked. If you haven't already, I'd pop some extra hay and bedding in for Mum to make a big nest with if she wants. I'm sure the blanket is very cosy but best be safe than sorry with one baby now the nights are getting pretty chilly. :):wave:

:love: Wow! That's a plump looking baby!

ETA - Just re-looked. If you haven't already, I'd pop some extra hay and bedding in for Mum to make a big nest with if she wants. I'm sure the blanket is very cosy but best be safe than sorry with one baby now the nights are getting pretty chilly. :):wave:

i have moved the kit into the nest now, scenting my hands first of course, because although the hutch is in the shed it still gets chilly at night! the OH suggested bringing it into the house but i thought the stress might do more harm than good!

i have moved the kit into the nest now, scenting my hands first of course, because although the hutch is in the shed it still gets chilly at night! the OH suggested bringing it into the house but i thought the stress might do more harm than good!

Good thinking! :wave: I've just replied to you other thread but your post on here has just given me another idea... Do you have an old bit of carpet or a thick blanket you can put over the hutch for the night, just so it stays that little bit warmer?

I've just been down my garden to shut the shed up and it's pretty cold out there.

:love: what a lovely bun!
when my babys were newborn i coverd the nest end of the hutch up with an old duvet just to keep them warmer. then lay awake all night worrying thay were to hot! :lol:
that was in july!

Back